The foundation supports the efforts of established nonprofit organizations and Catholic social service providers whose work, strategy and spirit are directed toward under-represented and at-risk populations in three identified communities:
LOCAL (Greater Los Angeles)
1. St. Vincent de Paul Society
2. Sanctuary of Hope
3. Margaret Ayward Center
1. St. Michael Indian School (Arizona)
2. Casa de la Misericordia (House of Mercy) Orphanage (Tecate, Mexico)
UPSTATE NEW YORK
1. Catholic Charities of Greene County, serving the communities of Haines Falls/ Tannersville.
2. Immaculate Conception Parish, Haines Falls
The foundation focuses on direct services of emergency food and shelter as well as support for the long-term health, education and well-being of children.